How to add a volunteer
If you’re a Club Organiser and you already know a volunteer who wants to help run your club, you can add them directly via the website.
Sign in to your profile by clicking the ‘Log In’ link in the top right-hand corner of the homepage:
Enter your registered email address and password on the ‘Log in’ page
You will be directed to Your Dashboard where you will find your club in the Your Code Club section.
- Click on the club’s name to be directed to its club page
- On the club page, click the ‘Manage volunteers’ link in the ‘Manage club’ section on the left-hand side:
Enter the volunteer’s email address in the 'Add volunteer by email' section:
NOTE: If your volunteer does not already have an account, you can still add their email address here and they will be sent an email asking them to create one.
- Your volunteer can accept the invitation to join your club from their dashboard after signing in to the website:
When the volunteer has accepted your invitation, their name will appear within the ‘Manage club’ section on the club profile page:
How to remove a volunteer
If you would like to remove a volunteer from your Code Club, please follow the instructions below
- Click the ‘Manage volunteers’ link on your club’s profile page:
- Next, click the ‘Remove volunteer’ link beside the volunteer’s name on the ‘Manage club’ page
The volunteer will no longer be associated with your Code Club.